Communications and Media
Safety issues with mega high hood heights have been raised as an issue at NHTSA prepares to overhaul its “New Car Assessment Program,” the five-star vehicle safety rating system.
Expert media and communications advice can make or break a campaign. 3MPH Planning and Consulting has a track record of helping advocates win audiences and change policy.
From helping secure a federal commitment to the goal of Zero Traffic Deaths to fighting for a safer regulatory environment in New York State, 3MPH has helped secure major victories in the fight for safer streets.
Media and communications campaigns have included:
- The Zero Traffic Deaths Campaign
- Target: U.S. Department of Transportation
- The Crash Victims Rights and Safety Act
- Target: New York Legislature
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices Update
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- World Day of Remembrance
- Target: National
- Healthy Streets LA
- Los Angeles voters
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) Overhaul
- Ohio Speed Limit Reform Campaign
- Ohio Department of Transportation/Ohio Legislature